Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday. November 6th


This morning, I was able to go and sit with Bethany as the Doctors examined Nathan. He is still very sedated, and was resting peacefully. Right now, we really need to pray for the brain injury, to be minimal. They are predicting that there is frontal lobe trauma.

He was able to connect with my voice, and he even responded to more nurses last night. These are all positive signs. We are cautiously optimistic and trying to be positive, not knowing Nathans injuries. They will not be able to know the extent of his injuries/future until Nathan is fully awake, and responding to every effort the Doctors are making with him.

Nathan is a fighter, we are praying over him at every opportunity that is given to us. They have stopped giving him ALL sedation medication, as of today. He will be more responsive within the next week. I will update you more after our evening visit with Nathan.

Please continue to cover Nathan in your prayers, prayer chains and church communities. We rest in the HOPE that only GOD gives. His word is the LAMP as Nathan wakes from this tragic accident!

My encouragement for us all today...This verse has encouraged me, and I DRAW MY STRENGTH AND HOPE KNOWING I SERVE A GOD WHO KNOWS MORE, AND WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERY DETAIL...ALL WE ARE TO DO IS REMAIN FAITHFUL...BE ENCOURAGED, EVERYONE!

Isaiah 55:8&9
"my thoughts are completely different than your thoughts;" says the Lord. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment